Sunday, June 22, 2008

A - B - C

TAG!

A - Attached or single? Single
B - Best Friend? Dixie
C - Cake or Pie? Pie
D - Day of Choice? Sunday
E - Essential Item? Camera
F - Favorite color? Green
G - Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears...bouncing here and there and everywhere!
H - Hometown? Orem, Utah
I - Indulgence? jcrew and the like.
J - January or July? July. My birthday month is overrated.
K - Kids? I act like one. Does that count?
L - Life isn't complete without? Music
M - Marriage date? Yes, please.
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 2 fantabulous older brothers.
O - Oranges or Apples? How about Orange? One of my favorite blogs, by the way. Check it out.
P - Phobias? Failure
Q - Quote? "Not all those who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien
R - Reason to smile? Making memories with my family and friends.
S - Season of choice? Spring...until Fall comes. Then I would choose Fall.
T - Tag 3 people: Trina, Melissa, Erin
U - Unknown facts about me? I pick a toothbrush based on the color that best corresponds with the current season / holiday. Right now, it's yellow (summer). I'm due for a new one, so I'll probably go red or blue for the 4th of July. I can't help it.
V - Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W - Worst Habit? Wasting time.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray vision!!! Woot!!!
Y - Your favorite food? Warm cookies right out of the oven and a cold glass of milk.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

1 comment:

kt said...

Word to life isn't complete without music. Very fun to read. You make me laugh.