Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to you...two.

April 9th was Tiera and Ethan's birthday. I got a bit crazy with the decorations - which should come as no surprise. I tried to surprise Tiera when she came home, but she just laughed at me instead. We decided the decorations should never be taken down. Walking into a room of balloons and streamers can't help but put a smile on your face. Julia, Adria, Trina and the other birthday bub Ethan all came over that night for cake and singing. It was a chill little party.


Yes, the cake is leaning. I've never done three layers before... oh well. And yes, there are enough candles for the both of them. I'm surprised the fire alarm didn't go off. Seriously, I should check the batteries in that thing. Happy Birthday, bubs!

1 comment:

TrinEthan said...

the cake was uber delicious! I took some home with me and ate it for breakfast the next day. Thanks for helping make the day super awesome!