Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kate Needs...

I've been tagged to google "Kate needs" and see what, in fact, I am in need of. Oh, Google, you are so wise...

Kate needs a shave
Kate needs to think before she speaks
Kate needs to go away
Kate needs a twinkie
Kate needs your help
Kate needs to get lost
Kate needs to work on her sitting
Kate needs new fangs
Kate needs no knickers!
Kate needs to stop being so bossy and mean
Kate needs to be shot
Kate needs a cowboy
Kate needs to butt out and get a life
Kate needs to make up her mind already
Kate needs some new clothes
Kate needs to be exposed for everything evil she has done
Kate needs to gain muscles
Kate needs money
Kate needs a visit from child protective services
Kate needs a date
Kate needs to pull her own self up by her bootstraps and decide what kind of person she wants to be
Katie needs a lover NOW!!!

4 comments:

kt said...

You are a kook! I can tell you what Kate needs. . . kate needs a trip to Lake Powell.

Kate said...

You, Kate, seem like an amazingly awesome person, but then it comes with the name. I stumbled across this Blog while doing my own "Kate needs" list and how it was listed on Google "Kate needs to be exposed for everything evil she has done ... Kate needs to pull her own self up by her bootstraps and decide what kind of person she wants [to be]" seemed extraordinarily appropriate to my own life. So thanks from a Kate in need of a little help in the wee early hours of the morning.

Me said...

My name's kate too.
I too found this while doing the kate needs thing.

Kate said...

Same here ;)