Tuesday, June 10, 2008

::: The verdict is in :::

Thank you for voting on what to do with my hair. Most of you seem to think my hair isn't completely hideous, so I'll keep it around for the time being. Besides the votes, another deciding factor was due to a nightmare I had a few nights back. In it, I chopped off my hair. This resulted in the all time worst hairdo ever. Seriously, ew. It was awful...and I think my hair turned blonde. I seem to remember looking a lot like Melissa Joan Hart. Not a fan. Side note - People have actually told me I look like her and I don't love hearing that 'compliment.' When I woke up, I was depressed and missed my hair. Good thing it didn't take me long to discover it was just a bad dream. Although, people still think I look like Sabrina the Teenage Witch in real life. Wish I could wake up from that.

1 comment:

Me and My Clan said...

Oh my gosh, you're so funny! You know how you might see a guy walking down the street and think, "hmm, that guy kind of looks like an uglier version of Brad Pitt, but Brad Pitt all the same, so not so bad still" Well, Melissa Joan Hart is not UGLY, but definitely an uglier version of you. You're definitely the Brad Pitt in this scenario...the real thing! You're gorgeous you silly girl! She just wishes she looked EXACTLY like you. Wow, this really long and interesting comment probably didn't help anything. Oh well, it was worth a try. :)